Download Ebook Free Understanding and Using C Pointers
- Richard M. Reese
- ISBN-13: 978-1449344184
- ISBN-10: 1449344186
- Edition: 1st
understanding of C pointers and memory management. With this practical
book, you’ll learn how pointers provide the mechanism to dynamically
manipulate memory, enhance support for data structures, and enable
access to hardware. Author Richard Reese shows you how to use pointers
with arrays, strings, structures, and functions, using memory models
throughout the book.
Difficult to master, pointers provide C with
much flexibility and power—yet few resources are dedicated to this data
type. This comprehensive book has the information you need, whether
you’re a beginner or an experienced C or C++ programmer or developer.
- Get an introduction to pointers, including the declaration of different pointer types
- Learn about dynamic memory allocation, de-allocation, and alternative memory management techniques
- Use techniques for passing or returning data to and from functions
- Understand the fundamental aspects of arrays as they relate to pointers
- Explore the basics of strings and how pointers are used to support them
- Examine why pointers can be the source of security problems, such as buffer overflow
- Learn several pointer techniques, such as the use of opaque pointers, bounded pointers and, the restrict keyword
Download this e-Book by clicking on this green button.
[button color=”green” link=”http://sh.st/KL2lV” size=”big” align=”center” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-download”]Download This E-Book FREE[/button]
Please Take Some Time To Share this E-book or Like Our FB Page for more Updates
Report Any Broken Download Links in Comments and We will fix it for You.