The C++ Programming Language: Special Edition (3rd Edition)
Written by Bjarne Stroustrup, the creator of C++, this is the world’s most trusted and widely read book on C++.
For this special hardcover edition, two new appendixes on locales and
standard library exception safety (also available at
www.research.att.com/~bs/) have been added. The result is complete,
authoritative coverage of the C++ language, its standard library, and
key design techniques. Based on the ANSI/ISO C++ standard, The C++ Programming Language provides current and comprehensive coverage of all C++ language features and standard library components.
- abstract classes as interfaces
- class hierarchies for object-oriented programming
- templates as the basis for type-safe generic software
- exceptions for regular error handling
- namespaces for modularity in large-scale software
- run-time type identification for loosely coupled systems
- the C subset of C++ for C compatibility and system-level work
- standard containers and algorithms
- standard strings, I/O streams, and numerics
- C compatibility, internationalization, and exception safety
Bjarne Stroustrup makes C++ even more accessible to those new to the
language, while adding advanced information and techniques that even
expert C++ programmers will find invaluable.
Download this e-Book by clicking on this green button.
[button color=”green” link=”http://sh.st/H2pge” size=”big” align=”center” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-download”]Download This E-Book FREE[/button]
Please Take Some Time To Share this E-book or Like Our FB Page for more Updates
Report Any Broken Download Links in Comments and We will fix it for You.