Download Object-Oriented Programming Using C++ by Joyce Farrell for free
Using object-oriented terminology from the start, Object-Oriented
Programming Using C++, Fourth Edition, will provide readers with a solid
foundation in C++ programming. Like its predecessors, the fourth
edition uses clear, straightforward examples to teach both the syntax of
the C++ language and sound programming principles. It begins with an
overview of object-oriented programming and C++, and then builds upon
this knowledge to teach increasingly complex concepts, such as
inheritance, templates, handling exceptions, and advanced input and
output. Aimed at providing readers with the most current programming
knowledge, this edition has been updated to reflect the latest software,
Visual C++ 2008.
Object-Oriented Programming Using C++, 4th Edition
- Joyce Farrell
- ISBN-10: 1423902572|ISBN-13: 9781423902577
- 816 Pages
- Previous Editions:2007,2001,
- © 2009|
Features/Benefits of Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
- Contains new “Two truths and a Lie” quizzes at the end of each
chapter, allowing readers to test their retention of key concepts.
- Includes a “Find the Bugs” feature at the end of each
chapter, encouraging readers to analyze programs for syntax and logical
- Provides Chapter Objectives, Summaries, and Review Questions as learning aids that reinforce the most critical concepts.
- Incorporates step-by-step programming exercises, including
debugging exercises, so readers may analyze, test, and modify code
written by others.
- Figures and diagrams provide visualization for complex concepts to aid in comprehension.
- Can be packaged with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Table of Contents of Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
Chapter 1 An Overview of Object-Oriented Programming and C++
Chapter 2 Evaluating C++ Expressions
Chapter 3 Making Decisions
Chapter 4 Performing Loops
Chapter 5 Understanding Arrays, Strings, and Pointers
Chapter 6 Using C++ Functions
Chapter 7 Using Classes
Chapter 8 Class Features and Design Issues
Chapter 9 Understanding Friends and Overloading Operators
Chapter 10 Understanding Inheritance
Chapter 11 Using Templates
Chapter 12 Handling Exceptions
Chapter 13 Advanced Input and Output
Chapter 14 Advanced Topics
A: Getting Started with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
B: Getting Started with Other C++ Compilers
C: Operator Precedence and Associativity
D: Formatting Output
E: Generating Random Numbers
Download This Book for Free:
[button color=”red” link=”http://sh.st/vfYyT” size=”big” align=”center” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-download”]Download Free e-Book[/button]
Please Take Some Time To Share this Ebook or Like Our FB Page for more Updates
Report Any Broken Download Links in Comments and We will fix it for You.