Download Lynda – Photoshop CC Essential Training Video Tutorials for free
|Download-Lynda – Photoshop-CC-Essential-Training-video-tutorails-for-free|
Learning how to use Adobe Photoshop efficiently and effectively is
the best way to get the most out of your pixels and create stunning
imagery. Master the fundamentals of this program with Julieanne Kost,
and discover how to achieve the results you want with Photoshop and its
companion programs, Bridge and Camera Raw. This comprehensive course
covers nondestructive editing techniques using layers, masking,
adjustment layers, blend modes, and Smart Objects. Find out how to
perform common editing tasks, including lens correction, cropping and
straightening, color and tonal adjustments, noise reduction, shadow and
highlight detail recovery, sharpening, and retouching. Julieanne also
shows how to achieve more creative effects with filters, layer effects,
illustrative type, and the Photomerge command for creating panoramas and
01. Welcome-Adobe Photoshop-CC-Essential… by pdfbooks11
- Using Bridge to batch rename files and add keywords and metadata to photos
- Viewing, rating, filtering, and creating collections to isolate your best work
- Comparing raw and JPEG file formats
- Retouching and automating workflow with Camera Raw
- Navigating documents and the Photoshop interface
- Understanding file formats, resolution, canvas size, and print size
- Cropping, straightening, transforming, warping, scaling, and resizing images
- Selecting, stacking, aligning, and grouping layers
- Making precise selections using the Marquee, Lasso, and Brush tools
- Using Refine Edge, Quick Selection, and layer masks to isolate soft edge objects
- Improving tone, contrast, and color selectively
- Converting to black and white and tinting images
- Retouching blemishes, smoothing skin, whitening teeth, and brightening eyes
- Retouching with the Liquify, Content-Aware Fill, Healing Brush, and Patch tools
- Merging multiple exposures
- Making nondestructive changes with Smart Filters
- Adding texture, edge effects, and drop shadows with blend modes
- Working with type
- Creating, modifying, and combining shapes using the Shape tools
- Adding layer effects
- Saving and sharing images via contact sheets, web galleries, and Save For Web
- Editing video and audio clips
- Panning and zooming still photos
- Duration13h 51m
- Size2.79 GB
- ReleaseJun 17, 2013
- Updates ReleaseJun 18, 2014
Welcome to Lynda Photoshop CC Essential Training
Hi and welcome to Photoshop Essential Training.
My name is Julieanne Kost and together, we’re going to discover the most
efficient way to use Photoshop to manage our images, enhance our photographs,
composite multiple images together and automate our work flow.
As Photoshop has evolved it’s developed into three distinct applications.
Adobe bridge, Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe photoshop.
We’ll begin in Bridge where you’ll learn how to download images from your camera.
Organize and select the best photograps from a shoot.
Add meta deta. Rate the images and quickly make collections.
Once we’ve organized our images with Bridge, we’ll take them into Camera Raw
to start enhancing them. Next we’ll master all of the fundamentals
of working with Photoshop, including layers and masking, selections and
adjustment layers, retouching essentials, compositing.
blend modes, filters layer effects, and much, much more.
My goal is to have you creating professional results as soon as possible.
Before downloading these video tutorials, please share this post and like us on facebook so that you will be informed about our new books and video tutorials through your facebook account.